Dr. Denise Antalis is the kind of dentist everyone should want. She is kind, personable, and human. She is also extremely well qualified with certifications in Invisalign, Fastbraces, Perio Protect, Glo whitening, CEREC, sleep Botox, oral DNA, braces, and more. And while she has decades of experience, she does countless hours of continuing education in order to provide uncompromising, excellent care.
She became a dentist in 1991 when she graduated from The Ohio State University’s dental school. After graduation, she did a residency at The Ohio State University’s Hospitals and Clinics. Now, she’s AACD and LVI accredited, a fellow of AACP, and a diplomate of AADSM and ACSDD.
Dr. Antalis is also a wife and mother of two boys. When she’s not in the office, she enjoys going to the beach, exercising, cooking, reading, traveling, and she’s a huge Ohio State Buckeyes fan.
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies/LVI Global
- Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Diplomate of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow of American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate of the Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
- Ohio Sleep Society
- Muskingum Valley Dental Society
- International Association for Orthodontics
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics